FTL Remastered

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Mr. Mister

Re: FTL Remastered

Postby Mr. Mister » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:58 pm

You know what would be funny? If you mirrored the eagle's head so it's looking to the left. No special reason, just as a signature for your mod.
Hanzz

Postby Hanzz » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:21 am

Whoa youre really talented! I wish i was good as you. Im having problems with my own ship :/

Btw if you could check my ship and see if you can do anything with it i would appreciate :D
TheTristanator

Postby TheTristanator » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:21 pm

Does anyone know if this guy is still working on this?
Phlakes

Postby Phlakes » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:46 am

TheTristanator wrote:Does anyone know if this guy is still working on this?

I am, but college and an actual pixel art job have really gotten in the way. Whenever I have free time I do what I can but that's unfortunately not much. Hopefully there'll be at least one more update this month.
ImageImage
TheTristanator

Postby TheTristanator » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:15 am

Phlakes wrote:
TheTristanator wrote:Does anyone know if this guy is still working on this?

I am, but college and an actual pixel art job have really gotten in the way. Whenever I have free time I do what I can but that's unfortunately not much. Hopefully there'll be at least one more update this month.

Ah, ok. Best of luck.
Russian Rockman

Postby Russian Rockman » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:45 am

Hi, I've been following your mod for a while, but just installed it myself. Wow, it looks really amazing. The small things like the blast doors I really like. I had no idea you could make something look so different and smooth with just pixels. :o :mrgreen:

When you finish this mod you could seriously put it on your resume for a pixel art job.

You might want to check out slowriderxcorp's sMPK's ship floors. They outline the ship really well without any of the ugly gray sticking out the sides and blocking all the beautiful reskins you've done. I'm sure he'd be happy to let you include them.
Russian Rockman

Postby Russian Rockman » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:15 am

What's the most embarrassing thing anyone has ever died from?

Anyone died from a Slug Interceptor? :lol:
agigabyte

Postby agigabyte » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:39 am

One with a HALBERD beam and a bl2.
ZedLXI

Postby ZedLXI » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:58 am

This is really good stuff. I've been pretty disappointed with the art in this game since doors and your mod completely solves that. Great work. I really hope you get the chance to update for AE and to finish.
Phlakes

Postby Phlakes » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:14 pm

It's been brought to my attention that Advanced Edition screw up a bunch of things (I don't know what/how exactly since my computer's been out of commission for a while), so even though I'm still slowly working on this, I'll have to fix all those issues before any more progress can be made. That's obviously a huge step backward so to preserve my sanity I'll probably wait until this semester's over (i.e. early May) and try to knock it all out quickly. Then maybe I can use the rest of summer to get this thing back on track.
ImageImage