Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Awesome Warlord

Re: [Save Manager] FTL Homeworld AE -v3.1

Postby Awesome Warlord » Sun May 24, 2015 1:56 pm

cant use th enexus cuz your file is more than 2mb
ganondorc

Postby ganondorc » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:29 am

You probably don't keep up with this anymore, but I thought I'd shoot this question anyway. I've installed the zip and run the bat, but it gives the error: Image
in case you can't see the image, the text reads:
FTL Homeworld uses images and data from FTL, but the path to FTL's resources could not be guessed.

You will now be prompted to locate FTL manually. Select '(FTL dir)/resources/data.dat'. Or 'FTL.app', if you're on OSX.

However, I am unable to locate anything like this, as it seems like it doesn't exist in 'steamapps/common/FTL Faster Than Light/'. There's only 'ftl.dat'. Also, there is no /resources folder in 'Documents/My Games/FasterThanLight', and these were the only places I could think they may store the resources. Any ideas?
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:08 am

ganondorc wrote:You probably don't keep up with this anymore, but I thought I'd shoot this question anyway. I've installed the zip and run the bat, but it gives the error: Image
in case you can't see the image, the text reads:
FTL Homeworld uses images and data from FTL, but the path to FTL's resources could not be guessed.

You will now be prompted to locate FTL manually. Select '(FTL dir)/resources/data.dat'. Or 'FTL.app', if you're on OSX.

However, I am unable to locate anything like this, as it seems like it doesn't exist in 'steamapps/common/FTL Faster Than Light/'. There's only 'ftl.dat'. Also, there is no /resources folder in 'Documents/My Games/FasterThanLight', and these were the only places I could think they may store the resources. Any ideas?

This program won't work with versions of FTL after 1.6, as the required resources have been changed around.