FTL Captain's Edition 1.308/Inf 1.301b/EL 1.308

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Auron1

Re: FTL Captain's Edition 1.293/Inf 1.28/EL 1.286

Postby Auron1 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:55 pm

Sleeper Service wrote:
Auron1 wrote: otherwise you could eventually get maxed out a system/subsystem without ever spending scrap onto it.

Yeah, this largely depends on rarity. If the outcomes can only happen in the factions' prefered sector categary its pretty unlikely to get them two times. Although I've seen people getting Mantis offspring two times in a run, that and multiple Zoltan monks. So that stuff might get reduced overall.

I remember that at least once, maybe twice, I met two times Kaazak' the pirate and the Engi looking for the stolen tecnology. :|

Hey Sleeper, BTW, any clue on my issue with CE Infinite? I wrote about it a couple of pages ago... :roll:
Has anyone ever considered a Warhammer 40,000 Mod for this game? It would be awesome!
meklozz

Postby meklozz » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:17 pm

Auron1 wrote:Uhm, I might have a problem with FTL_CE. For two times I have been unable to run the "Endless mode".
Here are the mods I have selected.

Code: Select all

C&C Weapons
GianTell
GO BALLISTIC! 1.2 GAUSS WHAT
CE Resource Pack 1.292
FTL Captains Edition 1.292
CE Additional Music Addon 1.292
EL Texture Pack 1.27
CE Infinite Addon 1.292
CE Additional Music Inf. Compatibility patch 1.0
CE Endless Loot Addon for CE Inf. 1.286
GO BALLISTIC! 1.0 CE compatibility
Shiny! UI and graphics v1.0 for CE
Blueprint Crafting 0.01b
Extended Pursuit Indicator x3 v.1.1
randomFlagship
Buteogallus_and_Cathartes_v.1.2
sideros_kr

This stuff? Have you tried just CE mods without the other stuff? And would you define unable to run? If it crashes, look up making programs large address aware, it's also mentioned in some form in the first post in this thread, in the troubleshooting section.
Auron1

Postby Auron1 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:59 pm

meklozz wrote:This stuff? Have you tried just CE mods without the other stuff? And would you define unable to run? If it crashes, look up making programs large address aware, it's also mentioned in some form in the first post in this thread, in the troubleshooting section.

The only remarkable change from my usual run is the Mod "Buteogallus_&_Cathartes". But since it's a ship-mod, I wouldn't know why it would mess up CE Infinite...
Has anyone ever considered a Warhammer 40,000 Mod for this game? It would be awesome!
meklozz

Postby meklozz » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:01 pm

Auron1 wrote:
meklozz wrote:This stuff? Have you tried just CE mods without the other stuff? And would you define unable to run? If it crashes, look up making programs large address aware, it's also mentioned in some form in the first post in this thread, in the troubleshooting section.

The only remarkable change from my usual run is the Mod "Buteogallus_&_Cathartes". But since it's a ship-mod, I wouldn't know why it would mess up CE Infinite...

But does the EL work normally? If not, have you tried to just run it without any clutter to be sure it's the problem? And again, what actually happens? Crash, nothing shows up, something else?
Auron1

Postby Auron1 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:10 pm

I have just tried using less mods than what I listed before; after that I gave another try using only CE mods, following the order written in the first page.
EL should provide all weapons, right? If so, then it works.
What does not work is the endless flight across the space: when you reach the jump buoy you should be asked to continue to next sector (1 fuel) or to jump closer to enemy base (10 fuels). What I see is the classic menu with the map.
It's easy to note (LOL, not something I should write...) because when you you reach the Exit point you are immediately asked what to do: if you decide to continue in a same-difficulty area you can't even delay your jump.

No crash or anything remarkable more than that.
Sleeper Service

Postby Sleeper Service » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:44 pm

I can't really tell whats wrong there, this should work unless some other mod you are using changes the exit event. Can post your current mod order? Are any other Infinite players having this issue?
meklozz

Postby meklozz » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:48 pm

Auron1 wrote:I have just tried using less mods than what I listed before; after that I gave another try using only CE mods, following the order written in the first page.
EL should provide all weapons, right? If so, then it works.
What does not work is the endless flight across the space: when you reach the jump buoy you should be asked to continue to next sector (1 fuel) or to jump closer to enemy base (10 fuels). What I see is the classic menu with the map.
It's easy to note (LOL, not something I should write...) because when you you reach the Exit point you are immediately asked what to do: if you decide to continue in a same-difficulty area you can't even delay your jump.

No crash or anything remarkable more than that.

Right so this is about infinite, sorry, the name is similar and you called it endless at first and I guess I didn't pay attention in the later one.

Anyway, this looks like a mod order issue.

What is the order now? And were your files on the above one up to date? I can only get 1.28 infinite from the main post, but there seems to be a newer resource pack, at least.

Sleeper Service wrote:I can't really tell whats wrong there, this should work unless some other mod you are using changes the exit event. Can post your current mod order? Are any other Infinite players having this issue?

It's working for me as of now with:

CE Resource Pack 1.293.ftl
FTL Captains Edition 1.292.ftl
CE Infinite Addon 1.28.ftl
CE Endless Loot Addon for CE Infinite 1.286.ftl

Still downloading some of the other mods :p, will check back.
Auron1

Postby Auron1 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:24 am

Sleeper Service wrote:I can't really tell whats wrong there, this should work unless some other mod you are using changes the exit event. Can post your current mod order? Are any other Infinite players having this issue?

This is the first Mods list I uploaded on 09/30:

C&C Weapons
GianTell
CE Resource Pack 1.292
EL Texture Pack 1.27
CE Infinite Addon 1.292
Shiny! UI and graphics v1.0 for CE
Blueprint Crafting 0.01b
Extended Pursuit Indicator x3 v.1.1
randomFlagship
Buteogallus_and_Cathartes_v.1.2
sideros_kr

Then I tried again removing something>

GianTell
CE Resource Pack 1.292
EL Texture Pack 1.27
CE Infinite Addon 1.292
Blueprint Crafting 0.01b

Finally, I used only CE mods:

CE Resource Pack 1.292
EL Texture Pack 1.27
CE Infinite Addon 1.292

In all scenarios the problem I wrote is there:
Auron1 wrote:What does not work is the endless flight across the space: when you reach the jump buoy you should be asked to continue to next sector (1 fuel) or to jump closer to enemy base (10 fuels). What I see is the classic menu with the map.

The mods order is always the written one.
ahmedoo

Postby ahmedoo » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:52 pm

Few bugs:
1.(Major) Endless loot for standard CE has a prefix "Flux" which made my ion drone unable to shoot. On the screen drone is in the position right after unfinished shot:

https://zapodaj.net/dc2f660f60887.png.html

2.(Minor) Two options should be marked as blue, but they are white:

https://zapodaj.net/cffca3b429a1d.png.html
https://zapodaj.net/69858605ca3cd.png.html

3.(Very minor) Targetting Jammer option order is in many events wrong:

https://zapodaj.net/85cad300dcebf.png.html
https://zapodaj.net/c396012f44b0b.png.html