FTL Captain's Edition 1.308/Inf 1.301b/EL 1.308

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Gibster

Re: FTL Captain's Edition 1.201/Inf 1.201/EL 0.9 (beta)

Postby Gibster » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:13 pm

Is it just me or are there no stores whatsoever the deaper you go in space? I could not find a store and that just ended me. Also, the enemy shields never went above 1 layer, any of these bugs?
Sleeper Service

Postby Sleeper Service » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:21 pm

Enemies will only scale up once you travel closer to the Federation base. Traveling to a regular sector also gives you better odds to find a shop. You can read all about that in the first post. Late game survival with few shops is part of the challenge.
Biohazard063

Postby Biohazard063 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:32 pm

Sleeper Service wrote:Ah OK, I'll look into that. Do your remember if that was a pirate event?

No, had a look at the event that came before.
The beauty of recording everything ;)

Here's what the event box said before hand :
A rock mining vessel is harvesting the mineral-rich asteroids in this locality, and their scouts take your presence to be a transgression. Battle stations !

1. Offer surrender.
2. Continue...

Hope that helps.
Amateur modder and Let's player (with a substantial FTL and ItB LP featuring countless mods).
Channel link
A list of all my mods can be found here.
Goo Poni

Postby Goo Poni » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:40 pm

Sleeper Service wrote:Well, all I know is that my stuff works fine for me. Which version are you playing? The rock crash should be fixed with 1.201... The crew mod is also no longer supported. Maybe post your load order to see shed further light on what might be wrong.

This was the order I had it in. Something I have noticed is the thread title is for CE 1.201, I have 1.105 or at least, that's what I have according to the mod loader. I downloaded the mods a couple days ago, a few hours after AE was released. Was I just too fast on the draw? Gonna go redownload all these mods and reload them, see if that fixes the crash to desktop. Here's what the crashlogs said, though that doesn't seem very detailed at all....
Sleeper Service

Postby Sleeper Service » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:29 pm

Biohazard063 wrote:Hope that helps.

Yeah, I got it. Thanks. ;)

Goo Poni wrote:This was the order I had it in. Something I have noticed is the thread title is for CE 1.201, I have 1.105 or at least, that's what I have according to the mod loader. I downloaded the mods a couple days ago, a few hours after AE was released. Was I just too fast on the draw? Gonna go redownload all these mods and reload them, see if that fixes the crash to desktop. Here's what the crashlogs said, though that doesn't seem very detailed at all....

CE is fully AE compatible only since version 1.2 and the crash you experienced is fixed in 1.201. So it should work with the current version, or 1.203 which I'm about to post soon.
Sleeper Service

Re: FTL Captain's Edition 1.203/Inf 1.203/EL 0.91 (beta)

Postby Sleeper Service » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:14 am

Big thanks to kartoFlane once again, this time for his great Auto Cruiser Hull that now finally has been found its way into Captain's Edition. It appears in rare new events. There is also the new On-board Science Lab Augment that adds another way to generate scrap via non combat activities and also ties in with the trade system. Most stuff that was reported in the last days should be fixed and Endless Loot also got a little less edgy.

CE Update 1.203
- kartoFlanes Auto-Cruisers integrated
- One new augment added
- Experimental: A lot of Engi crew will now have personal shielding (no actual game play effect, just visually)
- Experimental: Some Slug crew might have personal cloaking (no actual game play effect, just visually)
- Charge Missile Mark I animation fixed
- Adaptive Beam Mark I glow fixed
- Energy Hacker will now always be able to actually hack
- Auto Controller shield starting power decreased
- Anti-Combat drone tooltip modified
- Defense Drone Mark II now uses the correct AE amount of power
- Elite Invader now has the proper elite paint-job
- A few enemy ships with insufficient power now have the correct amount
- Sector map name field reworked to display the original frame (powered by Russian Rockman testing)
- Second Federation Sector PDS event uses the correct artillery now
- Several events fixed that cluttered the event window with their many reward boxes
- Engineering a shield overcharge drone works correctly now
- Rock Aggressor hull fixed
- A couple new events added
- Several small and big adjustments to the AE player ship load-outs and augments
- Other small fixes
- More typos fixed

CE Infinite 1.203
- Distraction Buoys are no longer available due to not working correctly in Infinite
- Civilians no longer field Mantis and Rebel ships
- Stores in Contested Deep Space are slightly less rare now
- Several small fixes

CE Enless Loot 0.91 (beta)
- Ace Ships should no longer appear in sector one, as originally intended
- Several prefixes can no longer apply to weapons that do not make sense for them
- Several prefixes values adjusted
- Some tooltips corrected
- Unused variants of player ships purged
Zakhep

Postby Zakhep » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:50 am

The endless loot download link leads to the captains edition download.
Russian Rockman

Postby Russian Rockman » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:37 am

Yeah!!! I'm so happy that you finally implemented the Auto-Cruiser. If I can find anymore awesome hulls to integrate that people will allow you to use I'll let you know. Also, I really like your new station colors.

I'm also really happy about the Slug and Engi cloaking and shield layers.
Sleeper Service

Postby Sleeper Service » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:19 am

Zakhep wrote:The endless loot download link leads to the captains edition download.

Oh no, mixed that up again. :oops: Its fixed now. If you have an Infinite run going, you should still be able to patch it in just fine. The gear should then start to appear even on your current run.
Acceleratio

Postby Acceleratio » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:58 am

Hey there. The Science Lab is an really awesome addition. Too bad i already got a drone recovery arm + the defensedrone disruptor so I cant really pick up all the neat stuff it produces :D

I think there is something wrong with the lates additional music addon. In the militia sector the battlemusic and explore music was switched. And at some point music stoped playing completely. (also in Militia sector)

That been said I LOVE the music in this sector.