[MOD] Beginning Scrap UPDATED!

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
MultiMax

Re: [MOD] Beginning Scrap UPDATED!

Postby MultiMax » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:35 pm

Any idea how I can get this mod to work in combination with the Disable Fleet mod?
AcetheGolden

Postby AcetheGolden » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:46 am

While I love this mod, and I don't want to sound ungrateful, it's incompatible with "Disable fleet", and I was hoping I'd have a bit more of a start-off bonus than just picking either some crew, a weapon I can't really use till much later, or an about 10% chance to get a decent amount of scrap with at least a crew member left...any way to have a bit more options, or allow an extra choice?
speedoflight

Postby speedoflight » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:26 pm

Y u just dont install the infinite mod (beginning scrap advantage + no fleet) and thats it?? or u can just learn how to edit txt files.. its really very easy.
My currently mods / wips ->
ImageImage
nataryeahbuddy

Postby nataryeahbuddy » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:31 pm

speedoflight wrote:Y u just dont install the infinite mod (beginning scrap advantage + no fleet) and thats it?? or u can just learn how to edit txt files.. its really very easy.

try this:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11158

(My take on this mod :D )
My most popular mod! Over 290 Downloads!
Advanced Weapons and Shields!
My second most popular mod! Over 240 Downloads!
Advanced Battle Systems!
An awesome ship with custom graphics and two new weapons!
F-22A Raptor for FTL
ThePieman

Postby ThePieman » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:17 pm

The space station feels too good to be true, all the options give you a good augment or weapon. Could you, perhaps, make a Slug option? Maybe it'd go something like this:
*Picks Slug refugees*
"You suddenly feel an overwhelming sense of pity for those slugs, and you give them all your scrap and missiles. As you leave, you suddenly realize what happened." Lose all your scrap and missiles.
If you could do that, it'd be great!
ForTheLoss

Postby ForTheLoss » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:31 am

This shit is just great enough to make the game even better. Excellent work.
Samuruzi

Postby Samuruzi » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:05 am

Mod made my game crash. I had a full crew and decided to click on the 'gather supplies' option at the start of a new sector thinking it would let me dismiss a crew member. I was wrong, it just decided to crash instead. Just thought I'd let you guys know.
Pokenoob

Postby Pokenoob » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:15 pm

This made my game crash!!!!

So i started out normally but when I chose then last option it worked fine BUT when I chose the second option on the next one it just crashed my game!? Hmph.
JTF

Postby JTF » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:23 pm

Tried the option to raze a friendly space station to the ground, looks like it crashes the game half the time. Wonder what the problem could be.

Also: This whole mod seems waaay too overpowered, you can just pick a shady rockman and you've got a Glaive Beam, epic augs and the like. I liked it when it was just some scrap, but this is kinda OP, Op.
antofronter

Postby antofronter » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:10 pm

This mod is kinda OP if you chose the mantis mecenaries at the beginning, and have the Stealth Cruiser B :) nice mod though.