Search found 135 matches

by Dirka
Tue May 26, 2015 11:46 am
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Your "Fuck you, FTL" Moments
Replies: 487
Views: 232272

Re: Your "Fuck you, FTL" Moments

No, they can use Letoes & Artemises to ruin your day, too. They fire fast, and on Hard, it seems like at least half the time, they're targeting key systems. That's exactly it. Was lugging around slow-chargin weapons (2x Laser Charger) and had no other way (Hacking, TP) of disabling weapons fast...
by Dirka
Tue May 26, 2015 11:31 am
Forum: General Off Topic
Topic: Steam/Humble Key Give-Away
Replies: 50
Views: 46212

Re: Who wants my Steam Keys?

Done. Let me know if it works.
by Dirka
Mon May 25, 2015 3:31 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Your "Fuck you, FTL" Moments
Replies: 487
Views: 232272

Re: Your "Fuck you, FTL" Moments

*shakes fist* missiles!
by Dirka
Mon May 25, 2015 11:28 am
Forum: General Off Topic
Topic: Steam/Humble Key Give-Away
Replies: 50
Views: 46212

Re: Who wants my Steam Keys?

(moved to OP)
by Dirka
Sat May 23, 2015 12:27 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Your "Holy Crap" moments
Replies: 58
Views: 25297

Re: Your "Holy Crap" moments

Psh, if you want to be boring like that. Give me an all-mighty glass cannon over a mundane workhorse every day of the week. I'd rather flame out spectacularly than *just* win.
by Dirka
Sat May 23, 2015 12:19 pm
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Your "Holy Crap" moments
Replies: 58
Views: 25297

Re: Your "Holy Crap" moments

:roll:

Thank you for that helpful comment.
by Dirka
Sat May 23, 2015 11:09 am
Forum: Videos
Topic: FTL Animated Adventures Ep. 1
Replies: 71
Views: 74750

Re: FTL Animated Adventures Ep. 1

Absolutely brilliant, thank you for making this!
by Dirka
Sat May 23, 2015 10:52 am
Forum: General Off Topic
Topic: Rare Science Fiction Gems
Replies: 0
Views: 3452

Rare Science Fiction Gems

I'm a bit stumped for reading material at the moment, so I was wondering if anyone knew any great but relatively unknown SciFi stuff? I also would like to point out some gems I found that may not be common knowledge: Blindsight by Peter Watts: As posted elsewhere, a dark, depressing, yet extremely c...
by Dirka
Sat May 23, 2015 10:32 am
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Your "Fuck you, FTL" Moments
Replies: 487
Views: 232272

Re: Your "Fuck you, FTL" Moments

DarkPhoenix141 wrote:Forgot to turn on my oxygen, everyone died.


Story of my life.

DarkPhoenix141 wrote:Usually there's a loud BEEP BEEP noise, along with the crew manifesto entries on the left side of the screen blinking red.


And the rooms turning red. So yeah, this one's all you.
by Dirka
Sat May 23, 2015 10:20 am
Forum: General Off Topic
Topic: Have you ever considered?
Replies: 10
Views: 9565

Re: Have you ever considered?

Unfortunately people hardly use up more than 1-10% of the brain simultaneously and that a 20% brain activity yield is considered rare this day and age. (I am pretty sure prodigies probably are on that 20% level, and that the other 80% ain't uninitialized.) "[This myth is] one of the hardiest w...