Search found 118 matches

by 4n4rch1st
Fri May 04, 2018 6:27 am
Forum: Working Mods
Topic: [Pilot] Rei Ayanami
Replies: 8
Views: 11446

Re: [Pilot] Rei Ayanami

I feel like this pilot has the same usefulness as Karlsson.

5% of the time, it's fairly useful. The other 95%, you wish you had another ability.
by 4n4rch1st
Tue May 01, 2018 6:57 am
Forum: Stories & Storytelling
Topic: [FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets
Replies: 1844
Views: 352988

Re: [FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets

Non-Matter sounds like a good name to call it. Quite mysterious and sinister.
by 4n4rch1st
Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:26 am
Forum: Stories & Storytelling
Topic: [FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets
Replies: 1844
Views: 352988

Re: [FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets

Now sitting in the helm, Xernia piloted the Swallow closer to the singularity. The nebula-tuned engines navigated through the outer clouds with ease. But even the barely functioning sensors could detect the black, goopy inner clouds. The Mutare's intelligence was only able to identify it as "no...
by 4n4rch1st
Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:34 am
Forum: Stories & Storytelling
Topic: [FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets
Replies: 1844
Views: 352988

Re: [FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets

Xernia sat in the cargo by of the Swallow, clutching the last remaining tank of the rebel virus. She thought about how fascinating Eden and her crew's reactions had been. They had been cocky before they realised their tank was fake, quickly becoming more conservative. Briefly wondering if she should...
by 4n4rch1st
Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:38 am
Forum: Mod Development
Topic: Timeline Attack ?
Replies: 3
Views: 5088

Re: Timeline Attack ?

If it is possible, it would be very, very, very hard to make. If it is possible. But it might be (I'm more terse in FTL modding).
by 4n4rch1st
Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:48 am
Forum: Discussion
Topic: Should flying units be more distinct?
Replies: 3
Views: 5958

Re: Should flying units be more distinct?

Honestly, the system we have now is good. No need to complicate things with various depths. And semi-unlimited movement and immune to falling/liquid is more than strong enough without immunities to mines, fires and acid pools and being able to stand in the same space as other objects.
by 4n4rch1st
Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:24 am
Forum: Stories & Storytelling
Topic: [FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets
Replies: 1844
Views: 352988

Re: [FTL RP, GAME BEGUN] The Rogue Cadets

"But where are the Space Whale decorations?" Jokes aside, I'll probably join (and try not to go overboard on the events again like in a certain RP...). Xernia's Plot Points ⋅ Maybe has a past with the Mutare (Future? What's the term for the history of something from the future? ...
by 4n4rch1st
Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:42 am
Forum: Technical Support and Bugs
Topic: [BUG] Terraforming "grassland" or what
Replies: 7
Views: 3236

Re: [BUG] Terraforming "grassland" or what

I feel like this is more a "lack of thinking" problem rather than a "bug" per se. And what's on the bottom of forests then? Green fabric?
by 4n4rch1st
Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:41 am
Forum: Working Mods
Topic: [Squad] RF1995 v.1.3.5
Replies: 17
Views: 21540

Re: [Squad] RF1995

He mean that the HP didn't regenerate, retaining only the current HP.